Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Random Post

Hello there,welcome to my blog which is not updated constantly.

If you're a Form 5 this year,I know SPM is haunting you.

As the nightmare date draws closer,I bet some of you will be shivering until one extent that exercise is not needed.

Sorry for the hyperbole,I was thinking about injecting some humour.

Anyway,I know fear and stress grips you most of the time.But I know what I said cannot explain your situation.

I bet you are anticipating the post-SPM period,when you will be as free as a bird.

However,you are reluctant to enter the post-SPM period because you will be worried of how you've done in the exams.

Sorry if I scared you.

I may not be the best person to give advice.However,I'll try my best to help.A cup of hot beverage should be the best thing for you to chill and relax.Once you cool down,your mind will be able to focus better,thus remember more things in your studies.

This may not be a good post not just because I'm not good in languages today but I'm just a Form Four fella,so I have not truly experience the life of a SPM candidate.So,forgive me.

All the best SPM candidates,if you need help from me just come to me(I may be useless to you),I will be glad to help. I will remember you all in my prayers.And all the best for SPM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment